Sunday, September 4, 2011

My muse


I have been telling you about Kelly Bensimon before since she is kind of o role model and style icon for me. I just can't get enough of her! :) I love her hair, her jewelry line ( she is a jewelry designer among other things), her very heathy lifestyle, her positive energy and look at that dress! I want this dress!! :P She always looks effortlessly fabulous and has this very cool laid back, hippie chic LA style that I looove!!  :) 


For me this woman is a great source of inspiration and I think it’s important for everyone to find a style icon, a role model or more the one. Be inspired not just by fashion shows and designers but also by models, celebrities and even interesting people on the streets.When perfecting your personal style take inspiration from around you, movies, exhibitions, books, places and people that you you find fascinating and exciting. Having someone to look up too will help you to stay on the right track when it comes to style and help you to find your voice. And that´s my tip for the day!  :) 

 I wish you a great day! XOXO Nicky 

1 comment:

  1. Nicky I am SURE that you are very near (physically at least) of your model. I don't know you but I imagine very well....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. Your support is greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...